MyTAG Proof of I.D. provides unique data which can be used to authenticate identity in a range of applications and sectors replacing time consuming manual and paper systems.
- Healthcare – Home care visits, employee qualifications/licences/permissions
- Security – Staff attendance and training certification
- Medical – Authorised level of access for pharmaceuticals and treatments
- Education – Student attendance, examination invigilation, age
- Industry – Employee qualifications/licences to operate machinery, mobile security checkpoints, timesheets/payroll
- Government – Voter registration and polling authentication, weights and measures inspections.
MyTAG Trusted Proof of I.D. (Patent pending) is a secure I.D. card system which cannot be copied or cloned. Incorporating Trusted NFC from HID Global, together with photo I.D., the cards allow absolute verification of an individual’s identity. Time and attendance and geo-location are captured, providing proof of an individual’s presence in a specific location at a particular point in time. Operating on all NFC enabled devices, MyTAG can deliver mobile Trusted Proof of I.D. into areas which fixed point controls cannot reach.
MyTAG Trusted Proof of I.D. cannot be copied or cloned. With each tap of the MyTAG card on any tablet, mobile phone or other NFC-enabled device, the HID Global NFC Trusted generates a cryptographic code which the device receives via a URL. The MyTAG system determines that the URL has been provided when someone has physically tapped the tag. This is 100% verifiable authentication of identity, time and global positioning.
SAVE TIME AND MONEY
MyTAG Trusted Proof of I.D. replaces time consuming manual and paper based I.D. authentication systems with a quick and easy to use Cloud based solution. The authentication and timestamped GPS location of individuals can be quickly and easily verified, and real-time and historical information accessed in an instant.
WHAT MyTAG CLIENTS SAY
“The service offered by MyTAG has been exceptional and the MyTAG staff have remained flexible and understanding while supporting the implementation of my specific site requirements. The patrol and key system has enhanced the quality of service that I provide to my own clients. I would highly recommend MyTAG products and the service that is provided in support.”
Alan O’Connor, Security Manager, 200 Aldersgate London