Abbey Business Group was established in 1989 and has evolved to becoming a leading supplier in all the areas it operates in is a company dedicated to helping to create the very best in working environments.
We offer a range of services from print solutions and office technology to full interior fit out both locally and nationally. Our Objective is to assist clients in saving cost, increasing productivity and creating great places to work and do business. Wherever you are in the UK, we have the expertise and national reach to support you in achieving your goals. We believe in putting the customer first and provide them with an excellent service. This pervades across all divisions where the quality of our service is paramount and client satisfaction is fundamental.
We will do what we say and deliver on our promises. Partnership is central to our approach, working with you and our suppliers in a collaborative way to ensure that we satisfy your business needs. We listen carefully and will always be honest in our responses making sure that you get what you expect. Creative at heart, we work hard to give you what we believe is the right solution, not necessarily the most obvious one. After all we want you to be happy enough to want to work with us again.
Experienced & Knowledgeable
With over 27 years of experience behind us as a business and with a team of specialists who are acknowledged experts in their field you can trust us to provide a high quality service. Having worked with Ricoh, Senator and other key suppliers since the outset our people are well trained and know the products and market inside out keeping abreast of the latest changes in technology and trends in the work environment. So whether it is a repair to a copier or a complete work place fit out you can trust in the fact that you are in expert hands.
We aim to be approachable, knowledgeable and flexible and to become a trusted and reliable partner. With a broad and comprehensive product portfolio, we are independent and so can satisfy the most diverse of needs. However we believe in building long and trusted relationships and so have a long established supply chain with enduring partners.
As we have developed as a business we have responded to the changing demands of the modern workplace creating a comprehensive range of abilities and services. The result is a capability that allows us to provide you with either an individual tailored service or a complete turnkey relocation and workplace fit out.
We deliver through six integrated and collaborative divisions:
- Print Solutions - Providing a comprehensive range of office automation and IT services currently with a fleet of 2800 machines in service
- Furniture – Offering an extensive range of products for a wide range of environments including offices, education, hospitality and residential
- Business Interiors – With expertise in all types of workspace we have the ability to provide you with the a complete environment from the carpet through partitions to the ceiling and lighting
- Hospitality Interiors – From pubs and restaurants to hotels and health clubs we develop and deliver high quality interiors to attract and cosset your customers
- FF&E Specialist – Using our broad range of skills and experience to deliver a full procurement package from fume cabinets to white board pens and ongoing management of your equipment needs
- MyTAG – The latest addition to the portfolio. Working with our partners MyTag we are able to offer a wide range of security and asset management services and much more.
Across these divisions we also have a complete range of support services. A large team of service engineers is available to maintain our fleet of 2800 multi-function devices and other IT needs such as structured cabling. We also have a large fleet of vehicles and storage facilities to provide dedicated logistics from product deliveries to relocation services. All of this is supported by a central help desk staffed by knowledgeable and experienced individuals dedicated to you, the customer.