Abbey Group has been supplying digital printers, photocopiers, wide format printers and office furniture since 1989. Based in our purpose-built offices in Cheltenham, we only deal with proven manufacturers, ensuring consistency and quality in everything we do.
Abbey Business Group has a team of experienced account managers supporting customers throughout the UK.
We are able to provide all customers, current and prospective information and advice on any business print, copy, scan, document management requirements including;
- Clarity on current agreement, including terms
- Fleet consolidation – reducing desktop printing
- Understanding rises in print volumes
- Cost reduction
- Waste reduction
- Print management
- Document management – storing files digitally
- Cost allocation e.g. cost centres, pin numbers
- Equipment upgrades or additions
- Servicing legacy Ricoh machines
- Advice on moving your contract away from your current supplier to Abbey Business Group
So, if you’re unsure how to replace those old machines, or would like to know when your current lease expires, speak to an expert! It’s simple and easy to do! Just contact us, and we’ll see what we can do to help.
what our client said
Abbey supply great quality machines, at a good price, service, honest straight forward service with no headaches. The fleet runs like clockwork so much so that we don’t outsource any of the print at all. Previously clients with next day requirements for plans or reports would be printed externally, but not anymore.
The quality of print we have is amazing, more so than the print we used send out! Our cost savings on are demonstrated on running costs and savings from printing everything in-house.”
Samantha Pennington Operations Manager at Bruton Knowles